Whether you are buying or selling a property for the first time or if you’ve been through process before, it is always a stressful period. Real estate transactions involve coordination from a number of parties and it is our aim to make this process as smooth as possible for you. We make purchasing a new property hassle-free and exciting, and utilize our expertise in helping you avoid any legal issues.
We have experience dealing with a variety of real estate matters, including the following:
- Drafting and negotiating Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Purchase and Sale of Residential, Investment and other Commercial and Industrial Properties
- Mortgages, Refinances, Second mortgages and other secured lending
- Transfer of Title.
- Power of Sale transactions and proceedings.
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements.
We provide services for real estate transactions all across Ontario, including but not limited to Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Newmarket, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Thornhill, Vaughan, Barrie, King City etc.
Did you know? Many believe a real estate transaction involves only the following parties:
real estate agent, buyer, seller, their respective lawyers and financial institutions. However, coordination is also required from utility departments, tax department, title insurer, home insurer and many other parties.
Wondering what’s involved in a real estate transaction? Read more about it here: <>