Is your death a matter of concern for you? Do you believe that whatever you have earned in your lifetime should go to your loved ones? Will planning will allow you to distribute your assets in accordance with your intentions. If you die without a Will, the courts will decide how your estate is distributed, which may not be in the best interest of your loved ones.
The topic of wills and estates is sensitive and a complex matter. Even though most of the people think of getting a Will done, they delay it as they think that it is not something that needs needs immediate attention. If fact, it is one of the important requirements that should be their first priority . We highly encourage everyone to execute their Will as soon as they have attained their legal age and update it from time to time. We provide a comfortable environment where you can discuss your thought, your wishes and needs, no matter the complexity.
We provide the following services in
- Drafting of Wills, Living Wills, all kinds of Powers of Attorney, trust instruments and/or other relevant documents.
- Preparing the application for certificate of appointment of estate trustee with or without a Will.
- Attending to Probate proceedings.
- Assisting with Passing of Accounts, dealing with Public, Guardians and Trustees (PGT), filing court documents etc.
- Preparing documents to transfer assets of the deceased to the estate trustee
- Preparing documents to distribute assets to beneficiaries.
We even go beyond Will planning and based on your needs, we advise you to plan your Estate in a manner that serves your best interests.
Looking to learn more about Wills? Wondering whether you fulfill the eligibility requirements. Read more about it here